General Woodworking Machinery 30-460HC M2 24" Thickness/Surface Planer
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
The 30-460HC M2 includes:
- 1x 24" Thickness/Surface Planer
- 10 HP, 200 Volts, 3ph
- Cutter speed 5000 RPM
- Standard with helical cutterhead
Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
- Cast-iron breaker system
- Three "V" belts drive the cutterhead
- Large control knob of variable speed feed system for increase or decrease speed when the planer is in operation
- Metric and SAE graduation scale to indicate workpiece thickness on the front of the machine
- The anti-kickback finger system at the front of the machine eliminates any risk of stock being forcibly ejected
- A dust chute with its 6" outlet to receive a dust collector
- Magnetic control with overload protection
- High-quality steel helical cutterhead with reversible carbide inserts (6 rows reversible carbide inserts) = 160
- Sizes: 9/16" x 9/16" x 1/16" (14 x 14 x 2 mm)
- Total work surface: 26" X 28 "
- 24" x 8" x 5/16" maximum
- 8" Min. length, 20-38fpm
- Weight 1015 lbs.
Overall Rating for General Woodworking Machinery 30-460HC M2 24" Thickness/Surface Planer