General Woodworking Machinery 40-250 M1 3 HP Wood Spindle Shaper
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
The 40-250 M1 includes:
- 1x 3 HP Wood Spindle Shaper
- Router bit adapters 1/4'' & 1/2''
- 3 HP, 220 Volts, 1ph motor
- 8,000 and 10,000 RPM forward & reverse
- 1/2" and 1/4" spindles come standard with the unit
- 3" spindle travel
- Table measures: 27" X 25"
- 4" dust chute opening
- Weight 330 lbs.
Please take note of (if applicable) the voltage and phase of the machine you are ordering. If necessary, check with your electrician.
- Extra large heavy cast iron table with surface ground finish
- Two reversible spindle speeds (forward & reverse)
- Left and right fences are independent and feature precision micro-adjustment
- 2 interchangeable spindles included
- T-slot miter gauge groove and miter gauge for easier control of work-piece
- Industrial motors are totally enclosed in a cabinet for dust protection
- 4" dust chute outlet is built into the fence
- 1/4" & 1/2" router bit adaptors included
- Magnetic starter with thermal over-load protection
- The fence includes a cutter guard, spring hold-downs and comes with integral dust collection hook up
- Assembled Weight (lbs): 352
- Bit Change Type: 2 Nut router style.
- CSA Certified: Yes
- Country of Origin: TWN
- Dust Collection: No
- Dust Port: Yes
- Dust Port Outside Diameter (in): 4
- ETL Listed: No
- Electric Motor Brake: No
- Fence Type: Independently adjustable left and right fences featuring precision micro-adjustment knobs. The fence system includes a large adjustable height cutter guard and adjustable spring-clamp hold-downs.
- Horsepower (hp): 3
- Maximum RPM - No Load: 8000
- Micro Adjust Fence: Yes
- Package Weight: 377
- Phase: Single Phase
- Spindle Speed High (rpm): 10000
- Spindle Speed Low (rpm): 8000
- Stand Included: Yes
- Switch Type: Magnetic safety switch with thermal overload protection
- Table Height From Floor (In): 34
- Table Length (in): 27
- Table Material: Cast Iron
- Table Space in Front of Blade: 16
- Table Width (in): 25
- UL Listed: Yes
- Variable Speed: Yes
- Voltage: 220 Volts
- Warranty: 2 years
Overall Rating for General Woodworking Machinery 40-250 M1 3 HP Wood Spindle Shaper
|(based on 1 review)| I bought this machine to do my own cabinets for the home I'm building .I have 16 years experience but I got out in 1987 for a better job.
Nice machine for money 40-250M1
By Butch from Woodenhawk De on January 9, 2016
Pros:Fence will adjust down to a gnat -a$$ .the guard is pretty nice too.For the price this machine is right nice.
Cons:Cord is to short. Needed different 1/2 '' rods for hold downs easy to fix
I would recommend this item to a friend.