General Woodworking Machinery 75-200RC M1 17" Drill Press
- Swing 17'' (432 mm)
- Drilling capacity 3/4'' (19 mm)
- Spindle travel 3-1/4'' (82.5 mm)
- Speeds 340 TO 2800 RPM
- Motor 3/4 HP, 110/220 V (pre-wired 110V), 1 phase
- Distance to table 30-1/2" (775 mm)
- 5/8" chuck
- Overall height of 64"
The 75-200RC M1 includes:
- 1x General woodworking machinery 75-200RC M1 drill press
- Rotating, 45° tilting, crank-operated worktable with quick release clamp.
- Safety switch located on front of drill press head.
- Adjustable tension spindle return spring.
- Built-in lamp illuminates the drilling area. (bulb not included)
- Spindle is supported by high quality ball bearings.
- Cast iron pulleys reduce vibration.
- Industrial 3/4 HP motor.
- Heavy duty positive depth stop for quick adjustment.
- 5/8" keyless drill chuck included.
- Assembled Weight (lbs): 187
- Built-In Light: Yes
- CSA Certified: Yes
- Chuck Capacity: 5/8
- Chuck Design: Keyed
- Chuck Key Storage: Yes
- Country of Origin: CHN
- Drill Press Type: Stationary
- Drive Motor System: Belt
- ETL Listed: No
- Height (in): 64.5
- Horsepower (hp): 0.75
- Integrated Laser Guide: Yes
- Length (in): 19.875
- Motor Bearings: Sealed
- Number of Speeds: 12
- Package Contents: Drill Press, laser, chuck guard, chuck and wrenches
- Package Weight: 198
- Pivot Head: Yes
- Quick Release Belt Tension: Yes
- Speed Range High (rpm): 2800
- Speed Range Low (rpm): 340
- Spindle Travel (in): 3.25
- Table Material: Cast Iron
- Table Movement: Rack and pinion
- Table Tilt Range (Deg): 0-45
- Table Work Surface Size: 12 in. x 12 in.
- Tilting and Swiveling Table: Yes
- Tool Weight (lbs): 200
- UL Listed: No
- Voltage: 110/220 Volts
- Warranty: 2 years
- Width (in): 12.56
Overall Rating for General Woodworking Machinery 75-200RC M1 17" Drill Press
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|