Hitachi C10FSH PS 10" Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw PLUS Laser Marker
- Adjustable laser marker makes cuts more accurate
- 12 amp motor allows cutting at 3,800 RPM, enough speed and power to make short work of tough cutting applications
- Electronic speed control keeps the RPM consistent for controlled cuts
- Compatible with 10" circular saw blades with a 5/8" arbor
- Carbon brushes are easy to access for convenient replacement and increased saw life
- Max cut-off @ 90° 3-17/32" x 12-9/32"
- Max miter Left 45° - Right 57°
- Compounds both left & right
Humans have come a long way since the invention of the first miter saw. Making versatile cuts with complicated angles is easier than ever with Hitachi's 10" Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw. The C10FSH has an extremely powerful 12 amp motor drives the saw to make efficient and fast cuts at speeds up to 3,800 RPM. Tougher cuts can slow down competitive saws, but Hitachi incorporates an electronic speed control feature to keep the RPM consistent and results excellent. It also has an adjustable laser marker, making straight and true cuts much easier than guessing. Whether you like Hitachi blades or prefer a competitor, this saw works with all 10" circular saw blades that also have a 5/8" arbor. When your current carbon brushes are all used up, it shouldn't be a full blown quest to switch them out like on other saws. The carbon brushes on the C10FSH are easy to access to make the replacement process quick and easy. A 40T Carbide Blade is included, along with a vise assembly, slide fence, dust bag, and a wrench. Tools Plus offers a great selection of Hitachi tools at the guaranteed lowest prices on the web.
Note: This item may have to be opened and resealed to add additional packing material. Read more...
The C10FSH PS includes:
- One (1) Miter Saw
- One (1) 40T Carbide Blade
- One (1) Vise Assembly
- One (1) Slide Fence
- One (1) Dust Bag
- One (1) Wrench
- Unique, adjustable laser marker, for precise cutting lines easily adjustable to users preference
- 12 Amp motor, intense power for the toughest cutting jobs
- 57 Degree miter angle, to the right for ultra flexibility with 45 Degree miter angle to the left
- 45 Degree bevel angle range, to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- Positive stops on miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings
- Linear ball bearing slide system, for superior accuracy and control
- Electronic speed control, maintains RPM while cutting and improves control
- Electronic soft start feature, suppresses sound pressure and recoil during start-up for smooth operation
- Adjustable pivot fence, broadly supports work piece for improved stability while cutting
- Electric brake feature, halts the rotation of the blade within seconds preventing unintended cuts
- Patented chip deflector, fully adjustable to prevent tear-out, align cutting line or for zero clearance support
- Carbon brush access, allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Dust collector attachment, minimizes airborne particles
- Splinter guard, prevents material from splintering and increases safety
- Compatible with the UU610 Universal Work Station from Hitachi
- Amps: 12
- No-Load Speed: 3,800 RPM
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Bevel Angle Range (right and left): 0-45 Degrees
- Bevel Stops (Right and Left): 0 and 45 Degrees
- Miter Angle Range (Right): 0-57 Degrees
- Miter Angle Range (Left): 0-45 Degrees
- Miter Detent Stops (Right and Left): 0, 15, 22.5, 31.6 and 45 Degrees
- Tool Height: 24-1/4"
- Weight: 43 lbs
- Recommended Replacement for the HTCC10FSB
Hitachi Tool Warranty
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
All Hitachi tools are inspected before they leave the factories to ensure the highest quality for customers. If you are not satisfied with any Hitachi tool within 30 days of purchase, please return the product, complete with retail packaging and components, with receipt to the original place of purchase for a refund or replacement. This guarantee covers power tools only. See the Hitachi "Limited Warranty" below for accessories & parts and further warranty information.
Professional 5-Year Limited Warranty
This warranty of Hitachi Power Tools (hereinafter the "Hitachi Product") extends to the original purchaser of the Hitachi Product.Hitachi products are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the original purchase date. (See exceptions below.)
Lifetime Lithium Ion Tool Warranty
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a Lifetime from the original purchase date. Lifetime is defined as the serviceable life of the product. This is defined as the period during which all components are available.
- Cordless Lithium Ion Blowers
- Cordless Lithium Ion Circular Saws
- Cordless Lithium Ion Driver Drills
- Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drills
- Cordless Lithium Ion Impact Drivers
- Cordless Lithium Ion Impact Wrenches
- Cordless Lithium Ion Jig Saws
- Cordless Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saws
Two Year Warranty
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the original purchase date.
- Band Saws
- Belt & Disc Sanders
- Benchtop Metal Dry-Cut Saws
- Drill Presses
- Lithium Ion Batteries
- Scroll Saws
- Table Saws
One Year Warranty
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original purchase date.
- Air Compressors
- Concrete Cutters
- Corded Grinders
- Corded Hammer Drills
- Corded Rotary Hammers
- Cordless Gas Nailers
- Cordless Grinders
- Cordless Rotary Hammers
- Demolition Hammers
- NiCd & NiMH Batteries
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the original purchase date.
- Driver Blades
- Hammer Tackers
- Mallet Rubber Caps
- Piston Cushions
- Ram Rubber Caps
- Ram Rubber Washers
- Shoe Base Pads
The product category listed below is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the original purchase date.
Warranty coverage is conditioned upon the purchaser furnishing Hitachi or its Authorized Service Center with adequate written proof of the original purchase date.
Owner's Registration Card
The return of the Owner's Registration Card by the original purchaser within ten (10) days after the original purchase date is not a condition precedent to coverage under this warranty.
This Hitachi Product is warranted by Hitachi Koki U.S.A., Ltd. (referred to hereinafter as Hitachi), 3950 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Norcross, GA 30093, against defective materials or workmanship.
This warranty is void if: defects in materials or workmanship or damages result from repairs or alterations which have been made or attempted by others or the unauthorized use of nonconforming parts; the damage is due to normal wear and tear, the damage is due to abuse (including overloading of the Hitachi Product beyond capacity), improper maintenance, neglect or accident: or the damage is due to use of the Hitachi Product after partial failure or use with improper accessories.
DURING THE ABOVE WARRANTY PERIOD, SHOULD YOUR HITACHI PRODUCT EXHIBIT A DEFECT IN MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP, SUCH DEFECT WILL BE REPAIRED WHEN THE COMPLETE HITACHI PRODUCT IS RETURNED, POSTAGE PREPAID AND INSURED, TO A HITACHI AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER. OTHER THAN THE POSTAGE AND INSURANCE REQUIREMENT, NO CHARGE WILL BE MADE FOR REPAIRS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY.
NO WARRANTY, ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OTHER THAN THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS MADE WITH REGARD TO THIS HITACHI PRODUCT. HITACHI DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL HITACHI BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS.
Limitations On Warranty Disclaimers
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Please consult Hitachi's website www.hitachipowertools.com or call 1-800-829-4752 to locate your nearest service facility for warranty and non-warranty service on a Hitachi product.
Overall Rating for Hitachi C10FSH PS Sliding Dual Compound Miter Saw
Very Good Saw
By Brenda Palmer from Corinth, MS on June 1, 2012
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Great Miter saw
By Luc from Gatineau. Canada on February 11, 2012
Received shipping from Tools-Plus very quickly.