Hitachi C7SB2 15 Amp Circular Saw
Hitachi C7SB2 7-1/4" 15 Amp Circular Saw PLUS Case
- 15 amp motor bullies through tough cutting jobs
- Adjusting cutting depth is easy with the cutting depth lever
- 0-55 degree bevel capacity with adjustable lever stops at 0, 45, and 55 degrees, opening the door for many cutting applications
- Elastomer grip handle is comfortable and offers additional cutting control
- Grants easy access to carbon brushes, allowing them to be switched out for greatly increased tool life
- Heavy duty die-cast aluminum alloy one-piece base has front and side scales that are easy to read for accurate results
- Recommended Replacement for the HTCC7SBK
The Hitachi C7SB2 is a stellar 7-1/4" Circular Saw that's equipped with a muscular 15 amp motor, allowing it to decimate otherwise tough cutting jobs. Due to its 0-55 degree bevel capacity and adjustable lever stops at 0, 45, and 55 degrees, this circular saw is much more versatile than its competitors. The adjustable cutting depth speaks for itself, allowing for deep or shallow cuts to fit your needs. If your hands are uncomfortable when using a circular saw, you'll start thinking about how much they hurt, and soon that thought will overwhelm you until you can't focus on your work anymore. Stay focused with the elastomer grip, which simultaneously offers more control and comfort. If you think circular saws don't last as long as they should, did you know that swapping out the carbon brushes greatly increases tool life? The C7SB2 also grants easy access to these brushes so you don't have to search all over to find them. Tools Plus offers the best prices and selection guaranteed on all Hitachi power tools.
The C7SB2 includes:
- One (1) Circular Saw
- One (1) 24T Carbide-Tipped Blade
- One (1) Wrench
- One (1) Carrying Case
- 2005 Best Value Winner Awarded byTaunton Press
- 15 Amp motor, forcible power for the toughest cutting jobs
- Bevel capacity from 0-55 degrees, adjustable lever stops at 0°,45° and 55° presenting a wide range of beveling applications
- Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum alloy, one-piece base, offers easy to read front and side scales for accurate measurement
- Cutting depth lever, adds convenience and facilitates ease of use
- Non-slip Elastomer grip handle, maximizes user comfort and control
- 10.1 lbs, lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and ease of transport
- Carbon brush access, allows users to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Amps: 15
- Max Watts Out: 2,100
- No-Load Speed: 5,800 rpm
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Bevel Capacity: 55°
- Depth of Cut
- At 45°: 1-27/32"
- At 90°: 2-3/8"
- Weight: 10.1 lbs
Hitachi Tool Warranty
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
All Hitachi tools are inspected before they leave the factories to ensure the highest quality for customers. If you are not satisfied with any Hitachi tool within 30 days of purchase, please return the product, complete with retail packaging and components, with receipt to the original place of purchase for a refund or replacement. This guarantee covers power tools only. See the Hitachi "Limited Warranty" below for accessories & parts and further warranty information.
Professional 5-Year Limited Warranty
This warranty of Hitachi Power Tools (hereinafter the "Hitachi Product") extends to the original purchaser of the Hitachi Product.Hitachi products are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the original purchase date. (See exceptions below.)
Lifetime Lithium Ion Tool Warranty
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a Lifetime from the original purchase date. Lifetime is defined as the serviceable life of the product. This is defined as the period during which all components are available.
- Cordless Lithium Ion Blowers
- Cordless Lithium Ion Circular Saws
- Cordless Lithium Ion Driver Drills
- Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drills
- Cordless Lithium Ion Impact Drivers
- Cordless Lithium Ion Impact Wrenches
- Cordless Lithium Ion Jig Saws
- Cordless Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saws
Two Year Warranty
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the original purchase date.
- Band Saws
- Belt & Disc Sanders
- Benchtop Metal Dry-Cut Saws
- Drill Presses
- Lithium Ion Batteries
- Scroll Saws
- Table Saws
One Year Warranty
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original purchase date.
- Air Compressors
- Concrete Cutters
- Corded Grinders
- Corded Hammer Drills
- Corded Rotary Hammers
- Cordless Gas Nailers
- Cordless Grinders
- Cordless Rotary Hammers
- Demolition Hammers
- NiCd & NiMH Batteries
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the original purchase date.
- Driver Blades
- Hammer Tackers
- Mallet Rubber Caps
- Piston Cushions
- Ram Rubber Caps
- Ram Rubber Washers
- Shoe Base Pads
The product category listed below is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the original purchase date.
Warranty coverage is conditioned upon the purchaser furnishing Hitachi or its Authorized Service Center with adequate written proof of the original purchase date.
Owner's Registration Card
The return of the Owner's Registration Card by the original purchaser within ten (10) days after the original purchase date is not a condition precedent to coverage under this warranty.
This Hitachi Product is warranted by Hitachi Koki U.S.A., Ltd. (referred to hereinafter as Hitachi), 3950 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Norcross, GA 30093, against defective materials or workmanship.
This warranty is void if: defects in materials or workmanship or damages result from repairs or alterations which have been made or attempted by others or the unauthorized use of nonconforming parts; the damage is due to normal wear and tear, the damage is due to abuse (including overloading of the Hitachi Product beyond capacity), improper maintenance, neglect or accident: or the damage is due to use of the Hitachi Product after partial failure or use with improper accessories.
DURING THE ABOVE WARRANTY PERIOD, SHOULD YOUR HITACHI PRODUCT EXHIBIT A DEFECT IN MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP, SUCH DEFECT WILL BE REPAIRED WHEN THE COMPLETE HITACHI PRODUCT IS RETURNED, POSTAGE PREPAID AND INSURED, TO A HITACHI AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER. OTHER THAN THE POSTAGE AND INSURANCE REQUIREMENT, NO CHARGE WILL BE MADE FOR REPAIRS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY.
NO WARRANTY, ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OTHER THAN THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS MADE WITH REGARD TO THIS HITACHI PRODUCT. HITACHI DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL HITACHI BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS.
Limitations On Warranty Disclaimers
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Please consult Hitachi's website www.hitachipowertools.com or call 1-800-829-4752 to locate your nearest service facility for warranty and non-warranty service on a Hitachi product.