Hitachi C8FSE 8-1/2" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- The 9.5 Amp motor, provides ample power for even the toughest cutting jobs
- Incorporates a 57 Degree miter angle, to the right for ultra flexibility and a 45 Degree miter angle to the left
- Utilizes a 47 Degree bevel angle range to the left and 5 Degree bevel angle to the right with adjustable stops for compound cutting applications
- The lightweight design, weighing only 31 lbs, allows for easy maneuverability and portability
- Shows 11 positive stops on the miter index, for easy to read measurements which allows you to make quick settings
- Utilizes a linear ball bearing slide system, that allows for superior accuracy and control
- The electric brake feature halts the rotation of the blade within seconds, preventing unintended cuts
- Has full carbon brush access, which allows the user to replace brushes as needed, greatly prolonging the life of the tool
The new C8FSE 8-1/2" compound miter saw from Hitachi builds on the tradition of their previous slide compound miter saws. Not only is the C8FSE one of the lightest and most portable saws on the market it also has an above standard dust collection system. This along with the other added features makes it a perfect tool for trim carpenters, contractors and woodworkers.
The C8FSE includes:
- One (1) 8-1/2" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- One (1) 8-1/2" TCT Saw Blade
- One (1) Dust Bag
- One (1) Vise Assembly
- One (1) Box Wrench (10mm)
- One (1) Sub Fence
- Comes with a dust collector attachment, that will help minimize airborne particles
- The debris deflection guard, safely diverts debris away from the work area so you can have a clear view of your cut
- The depth adjustment guide makes quick adjustments for applications requiring a half lap and dado joints
- Saw Blade Diameter: 8-1/2 Inches
- Saw Blade Teeth: 24
- Power Input: 1,050
- No-load Speed: 5,500
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Sub-fence: Rotation Type
- Weight: 31 Pounds
- Cross cut at 90° : 2-9/16 x 12 Inches
- Miter right/left at 45° : 2-9/16 x 8-21/32 Inches
- Left Bevel at 45° : 1-25/32 x 12 Inches
- Miter R/L at 45° + Bevel left 45° : 1-25/32 x 8-21/32 Inches
- Miter Cutting Ranges Right: 0 to 57°
- Miter Cutting Ranges Left: 0 to 45°
- Bevel Cutting Ranges Right: 0 to 5°
- Bevel Cutting Ranges Left: 0 to 48°
- Recommended Replacement for the HTCC8FB2
Hitachi Tool Warranty
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
All Hitachi tools are inspected before they leave the factories to ensure the highest quality for customers. If you are not satisfied with any Hitachi tool within 30 days of purchase, please return the product, complete with retail packaging and components, with receipt to the original place of purchase for a refund or replacement. This guarantee covers power tools only. See the Hitachi "Limited Warranty" below for accessories & parts and further warranty information.
Professional 5-Year Limited Warranty
This warranty of Hitachi Power Tools (hereinafter the "Hitachi Product") extends to the original purchaser of the Hitachi Product.Hitachi products are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the original purchase date. (See exceptions below.)
Lifetime Lithium Ion Tool Warranty
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a Lifetime from the original purchase date. Lifetime is defined as the serviceable life of the product. This is defined as the period during which all components are available.
- Cordless Lithium Ion Blowers
- Cordless Lithium Ion Circular Saws
- Cordless Lithium Ion Driver Drills
- Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drills
- Cordless Lithium Ion Impact Drivers
- Cordless Lithium Ion Impact Wrenches
- Cordless Lithium Ion Jig Saws
- Cordless Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saws
Two Year Warranty
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the original purchase date.
- Band Saws
- Belt & Disc Sanders
- Benchtop Metal Dry-Cut Saws
- Drill Presses
- Lithium Ion Batteries
- Scroll Saws
- Table Saws
One Year Warranty
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original purchase date.
- Air Compressors
- Concrete Cutters
- Corded Grinders
- Corded Hammer Drills
- Corded Rotary Hammers
- Cordless Gas Nailers
- Cordless Grinders
- Cordless Rotary Hammers
- Demolition Hammers
- NiCd & NiMH Batteries
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the original purchase date.
- Driver Blades
- Hammer Tackers
- Mallet Rubber Caps
- Piston Cushions
- Ram Rubber Caps
- Ram Rubber Washers
- Shoe Base Pads
The product category listed below is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the original purchase date.
Warranty coverage is conditioned upon the purchaser furnishing Hitachi or its Authorized Service Center with adequate written proof of the original purchase date.
Owner's Registration Card
The return of the Owner's Registration Card by the original purchaser within ten (10) days after the original purchase date is not a condition precedent to coverage under this warranty.
This Hitachi Product is warranted by Hitachi Koki U.S.A., Ltd. (referred to hereinafter as Hitachi), 3950 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Norcross, GA 30093, against defective materials or workmanship.
This warranty is void if: defects in materials or workmanship or damages result from repairs or alterations which have been made or attempted by others or the unauthorized use of nonconforming parts; the damage is due to normal wear and tear, the damage is due to abuse (including overloading of the Hitachi Product beyond capacity), improper maintenance, neglect or accident: or the damage is due to use of the Hitachi Product after partial failure or use with improper accessories.
DURING THE ABOVE WARRANTY PERIOD, SHOULD YOUR HITACHI PRODUCT EXHIBIT A DEFECT IN MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP, SUCH DEFECT WILL BE REPAIRED WHEN THE COMPLETE HITACHI PRODUCT IS RETURNED, POSTAGE PREPAID AND INSURED, TO A HITACHI AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER. OTHER THAN THE POSTAGE AND INSURANCE REQUIREMENT, NO CHARGE WILL BE MADE FOR REPAIRS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY.
NO WARRANTY, ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OTHER THAN THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS MADE WITH REGARD TO THIS HITACHI PRODUCT. HITACHI DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL HITACHI BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS.
Limitations On Warranty Disclaimers
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Please consult Hitachi's website www.hitachipowertools.com or call 1-800-829-4752 to locate your nearest service facility for warranty and non-warranty service on a Hitachi product.