Hitachi CR13VBY 12 Amp Tooless Low Vibration Reciprocating Saw
The CR13VBY includes:
- 1x Hitachi CR13VBY 12 Amp Tooless Low Vibration Reciprocating Saw
- 1x All Purpose Blade
- 1x Heavy Duty Case
- 12 Amp reciprocating saw that features UVP (User Vibration Protection) technology to reduce vibration produced by the tool by over 65 percent for less user fatigue, more comfortable use and less wear and tear on the tool itself
- Swing cutting mechanism results in less "rebound" effect when compared with traditional orbital action
- Variable speed dial and trigger provide stepless adjustment of speed for different materials and work conditions
- Includes case and one all purpose blade
- Measures 18.3 inches long; lightweight at 9.7 pounds
- 5-year warranty
- UVP Technology
The Hitachi CR13VBY 12-Amp Reciprocating Saw provides the stability and power any professional or handyman needs from their tool to get the job done correctly and efficiently. A reciprocation saw has the back-and-forth motion of a handsaw that lets you quickly cut through various materials while providing versatility in awkward places normal saws won't go. The 12-amp motor and 1-1/4-inch stroke length at 0 to 3,000-SPM results in rapid cutting performance and power control for tough cutting jobs. This 1300-max watt saw offers a straight and "swing" mode that produces significantly less rebound effect as compared to traditional orbital action for a more efficient cut in wood materials. A variable speed dial and trigger allow the user to adjust the cutting speed optimally for different materials resulting in less waste and more control. Hitachi's CR13VBY 12-amp reciprocating saw features a patented new technology called UVP (User Vibration Protection) that reduces the overall vibration produced by the motor and drastically lessens the vibration transfer to the user of the tool. A counterweight mechanism reduces full-load tri-axial vibration by over 65-percent. A swing-cutting mechanism located near the blade lessens the "rebound" effect that's created from a traditional orbital action cut. The blade changing system is quick and easy requiring no tools and a simple lever press for quick replacements. The ergonomic shape and slip/heat resistant grip is easier to handle and ideal for all day use. The triple sealed construction on this reciprocation saw makes it dust and water resistant, protecting and increasing the tools life and performance. This tool weighs 9.7-pounds and includes a case and all-purpose blade. The Hitachi CR13VBY 12-Amp Reciprocating Saw comes with a 5-year warranty. Hitachi Power Tools (Hitachi Koki USA, Ltd.) provides professional-grade power tools and pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide.
- Counter-weight technology drastically reduces vibration by about 1/3 of other reciprocating saws
- Powerful heavy-duty motor and a higher cutting speed makes sort work of even your most demanding cutting jobs
- With a 2-mode cutting feature you can use a straight cutting action or a swing cutting action
- Double-molded front cover and a D-style handle reduces fatigue and makes for a more comfortable use
- Dust and water-resistant triple-sealing construction limits mechanical problems and enables you to work longer in between maintenance
- Quick blade change with no tool needed
- Variable speed control gives you the control to adapt to various cutting materials
- Saw blade can be mounted in either upward or downward direction giving you even more versatility
- Push button adjustable shoe helps blade last longer
- Brand: Hitachi
- Model: CR13VBY
- MPN: CR13VBY
- UPC: 717709011922
- Type: Recprocating Saw
- Capacity Pipe: 5" (130mm)
- Capacity Steel Plate: 3/4" (19mm)
- Capacity wood: 11-13/16" (300mm)
- No-Load Speed: 0-3,000
- Stroke: 1-1/4"
- Watt Input: 1,370
- Amps: 12
- Rating: 120V AC
- Length of Stroke: 1-1/4" (32mm)
- No-Load Speed(Stroke): 0 to 3,000 /min.
- Full-Load vibration level(Tri-axial): 7.5 m/s2
- Overall Length: 18-5/16" (465mm)
- Variable Speed Control: Trigger & Dial
- Full-Load Tri-Axial Vibration: 9.0 m/s2
- Cutting Modes: 2
- Soft Grip Handle & Cover: Yes
- Triple Sealed Construction: Yes
- Reversible Blade: Yes
- Tool-Less Blade Change: Yes
- Tool-Less Shoe Adjustment: Yes
- Length: 18.3"
- Weight: 9.7 lbs (4.4 kg)
- Package Qty.: 1
Hitachi Tool Warranty
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
All Hitachi tools are inspected before they leave the factories to ensure the highest quality for customers. If you are not satisfied with any Hitachi tool within 30 days of purchase, please return the product, complete with retail packaging and components, with receipt to the original place of purchase for a refund or replacement. This guarantee covers power tools only. See the Hitachi "Limited Warranty" below for accessories & parts and further warranty information.
Professional 5-Year Limited Warranty
This warranty of Hitachi Power Tools (hereinafter the "Hitachi Product") extends to the original purchaser of the Hitachi Product.Hitachi products are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the original purchase date. (See exceptions below.)
Lifetime Lithium Ion Tool Warranty
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a Lifetime from the original purchase date. Lifetime is defined as the serviceable life of the product. This is defined as the period during which all components are available.
- Cordless Lithium Ion Blowers
- Cordless Lithium Ion Circular Saws
- Cordless Lithium Ion Driver Drills
- Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drills
- Cordless Lithium Ion Impact Drivers
- Cordless Lithium Ion Impact Wrenches
- Cordless Lithium Ion Jig Saws
- Cordless Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saws
Two Year Warranty
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the original purchase date.
- Band Saws
- Belt & Disc Sanders
- Benchtop Metal Dry-Cut Saws
- Drill Presses
- Lithium Ion Batteries
- Scroll Saws
- Table Saws
One Year Warranty
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original purchase date.
- Air Compressors
- Concrete Cutters
- Corded Grinders
- Corded Hammer Drills
- Corded Rotary Hammers
- Cordless Gas Nailers
- Cordless Grinders
- Cordless Rotary Hammers
- Demolition Hammers
- NiCd & NiMH Batteries
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the original purchase date.
- Driver Blades
- Hammer Tackers
- Mallet Rubber Caps
- Piston Cushions
- Ram Rubber Caps
- Ram Rubber Washers
- Shoe Base Pads
The product category listed below is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the original purchase date.
Warranty coverage is conditioned upon the purchaser furnishing Hitachi or its Authorized Service Center with adequate written proof of the original purchase date.
Owner's Registration Card
The return of the Owner's Registration Card by the original purchaser within ten (10) days after the original purchase date is not a condition precedent to coverage under this warranty.
This Hitachi Product is warranted by Hitachi Koki U.S.A., Ltd. (referred to hereinafter as Hitachi), 3950 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Norcross, GA 30093, against defective materials or workmanship.
This warranty is void if: defects in materials or workmanship or damages result from repairs or alterations which have been made or attempted by others or the unauthorized use of nonconforming parts; the damage is due to normal wear and tear, the damage is due to abuse (including overloading of the Hitachi Product beyond capacity), improper maintenance, neglect or accident: or the damage is due to use of the Hitachi Product after partial failure or use with improper accessories.
DURING THE ABOVE WARRANTY PERIOD, SHOULD YOUR HITACHI PRODUCT EXHIBIT A DEFECT IN MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP, SUCH DEFECT WILL BE REPAIRED WHEN THE COMPLETE HITACHI PRODUCT IS RETURNED, POSTAGE PREPAID AND INSURED, TO A HITACHI AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER. OTHER THAN THE POSTAGE AND INSURANCE REQUIREMENT, NO CHARGE WILL BE MADE FOR REPAIRS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY.
NO WARRANTY, ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OTHER THAN THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS MADE WITH REGARD TO THIS HITACHI PRODUCT. HITACHI DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL HITACHI BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS.
Limitations On Warranty Disclaimers
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Please consult Hitachi's website www.hitachipowertools.com or call 1-800-829-4752 to locate your nearest service facility for warranty and non-warranty service on a Hitachi product.
Overall Rating for Hitachi CR13VBY 12 Amp Tooless Low Vibration Reciprocating Saw
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|