Hitachi NT65MA4 34 Deg. Angled Finish Nailer
Hitachi NT65MA4 2-1/2" 15 Gauge 34 Deg. Angled Finish Nailer w/Air Duster
- Holds 100 15-gauge nails; 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" smooth
- 70 - 120 PSI operating pressure
- 1/4" NPT air inlet
- Mylar-coated and weighs only 4.2 lbs.
- Selective actuation switch lets the user easily select bump fire or sequential fire modes
- Unique air duster clears debris before material installation
- Depth of drive adjustment to countersink or flush drive nails
- Tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
Hitachi is known for its air nailers and the NT65MA4 is no exception. Technology is the common thread behind the Hitachi Brand and that is what makes this Nailer and other products superior in design and durability. Also, remember that Hitach comes with a 5-year warranty and the knowledge that you have a manufacturer that stands behind their product.
The NT65MA4 includes:
- One (1) NT65MA4 Angled Finish Nailer
- One (1) Safety Glasses
- One (1) 1/4" NPT Male Plug
- One (1) Carrying Case
- No Mar Tip
- Integrated air duster can be used to clear away dust and debris from the work surface in preparation for nailing or gluing
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with a simple flip of the switch- no tools or parts required
- Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening into varying materials for improved control and a professional finish
- 360-degree fully adjustable exhaust portal directs air exhaust away from the user or work piece
- At only 4.2 lbs, this finish nailer minimizes user fatigue, while increasing maneuverability
- 34-degree magazine angle allows the user to reach into corners or tight spaces with ease
- No-mar tip protects the work surface from damage and can be removed if not needed
- Rubber grip adds comfort and a secure hold
- Accepts 15-Gauge nails ranging in length from 1-1/4" up to 2-1/2"
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upwards to keep the compressor hose conveniently out of the way of the user and work piece
- Nail Capacity 100
- Magazine Angle 34°
- Air Inlet 1/4"
- Operating Pressure 70-120 psi
- Weight 4.2 lbs
- Recommended Replacement for the HTCNT65MA2
Hitachi Tool Warranty
30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee
All Hitachi tools are inspected before they leave the factories to ensure the highest quality for customers. If you are not satisfied with any Hitachi tool within 30 days of purchase, please return the product, complete with retail packaging and components, with receipt to the original place of purchase for a refund or replacement. This guarantee covers power tools only. See the Hitachi "Limited Warranty" below for accessories & parts and further warranty information.
Professional 5-Year Limited Warranty
This warranty of Hitachi Power Tools (hereinafter the "Hitachi Product") extends to the original purchaser of the Hitachi Product.Hitachi products are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the original purchase date. (See exceptions below.)
Lifetime Lithium Ion Tool Warranty
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a Lifetime from the original purchase date. Lifetime is defined as the serviceable life of the product. This is defined as the period during which all components are available.
- Cordless Lithium Ion Blowers
- Cordless Lithium Ion Circular Saws
- Cordless Lithium Ion Driver Drills
- Cordless Lithium Ion Hammer Drills
- Cordless Lithium Ion Impact Drivers
- Cordless Lithium Ion Impact Wrenches
- Cordless Lithium Ion Jig Saws
- Cordless Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saws
Two Year Warranty
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the original purchase date.
- Band Saws
- Belt & Disc Sanders
- Benchtop Metal Dry-Cut Saws
- Drill Presses
- Lithium Ion Batteries
- Scroll Saws
- Table Saws
One Year Warranty
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original purchase date.
- Air Compressors
- Concrete Cutters
- Corded Grinders
- Corded Hammer Drills
- Corded Rotary Hammers
- Cordless Gas Nailers
- Cordless Grinders
- Cordless Rotary Hammers
- Demolition Hammers
- NiCd & NiMH Batteries
The product categories listed below are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the original purchase date.
- Driver Blades
- Hammer Tackers
- Mallet Rubber Caps
- Piston Cushions
- Ram Rubber Caps
- Ram Rubber Washers
- Shoe Base Pads
The product category listed below is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of thirty (30) days from the original purchase date.
Warranty coverage is conditioned upon the purchaser furnishing Hitachi or its Authorized Service Center with adequate written proof of the original purchase date.
Owner's Registration Card
The return of the Owner's Registration Card by the original purchaser within ten (10) days after the original purchase date is not a condition precedent to coverage under this warranty.
This Hitachi Product is warranted by Hitachi Koki U.S.A., Ltd. (referred to hereinafter as Hitachi), 3950 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Norcross, GA 30093, against defective materials or workmanship.
This warranty is void if: defects in materials or workmanship or damages result from repairs or alterations which have been made or attempted by others or the unauthorized use of nonconforming parts; the damage is due to normal wear and tear, the damage is due to abuse (including overloading of the Hitachi Product beyond capacity), improper maintenance, neglect or accident: or the damage is due to use of the Hitachi Product after partial failure or use with improper accessories.
DURING THE ABOVE WARRANTY PERIOD, SHOULD YOUR HITACHI PRODUCT EXHIBIT A DEFECT IN MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP, SUCH DEFECT WILL BE REPAIRED WHEN THE COMPLETE HITACHI PRODUCT IS RETURNED, POSTAGE PREPAID AND INSURED, TO A HITACHI AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER. OTHER THAN THE POSTAGE AND INSURANCE REQUIREMENT, NO CHARGE WILL BE MADE FOR REPAIRS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY.
NO WARRANTY, ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OTHER THAN THE ABOVE WARRANTY IS MADE WITH REGARD TO THIS HITACHI PRODUCT. HITACHI DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES. IN NO EVENT SHALL HITACHI BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY COSTS, ATTORNEY FEES, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR DELAYS ALLEGED TO BE AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY DAMAGE TO, FAILURE OF, OR DEFECT IN ANY PRODUCT INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF PROFITS.
Limitations On Warranty Disclaimers
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Please consult Hitachi's website www.hitachipowertools.com or call 1-800-829-4752 to locate your nearest service facility for warranty and non-warranty service on a Hitachi product.