Imperial Blades 3MM150 3pk 2-1/2" 16T Fine Oscillating Wood Blades HCS
The 3MM150 includes:
- 3x Imperial 3MM150 2-1/2" 16T Fine Wood Blades HCS
- Wide 2-1/2" fine tooth blade makes clean cuts in wood, soft plastics and drywall
- Cuts at depths of up to 1-5/8"
- Flush cut design allows blade to get under door jambs and kick plates with ease
- High strength steel construction provides long blade life and durability
- Fits 27 brands of Oscillators: Fein, New Sonicrafter X2, Bosch, Mastercraft, Dremel, Ridged, Milwaukee, Skill, Craftsman and many more
- Adapters available for Rockwell/Worx Sonic rafter, Porter Cable & Fein SuperCut
The Imperial Blade 2-1/2 inch fine tooth saw blade has 16 teeth per inch, is 2-1/2 inches in width, and has a cutting depth of 1-5/8 inches. The fine tooth configuration is specifically designed for precision wood applications. It can be used for cutting under the kick plate when installing new kitchen flooring, undercutting door jambs or flush cutting tongue-and-groove. It has a flush-cut design to allow the operator to lay the blades flat on surfaces perpendicular to the cut. The arbor on this blade is universal and compatible with Fein Multimaster Tools, Dremel Multi-Max Tools, Bosch Multi-X Tools, Chicago Multi-Tool, Craftsman Multi Tool, Harbor Freight Multi-Tool, Milwaukee Tool, Ridged Multi-Tool, and Craftsman Multi-Tool.
- Brand: Imperial
- Model: 3MM150
- MPN: 3MM150
- UPC: 736211084231
- Type: Oscillating Blades
- Applications: Wood, Drywall, Plastics
- Teeth Per Inch: 16
- Width: 2-1/2"
- Depth: 1-5/8"
- Package Qty.: 3
Overall Rating for Imperial Blades 3MM150 3pk 2-1/2" 16T Fine Oscillating Wood Blades HCS
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|