Imperial Blades MM150 2-1/2" 16T Fine Wood Blades HCS
The MM150 includes:
- 1x Imperial MM150 2-1/2" 16T Fine Wood Blades HCS
- Wide flush cut blade has a fine 16TPI tooth configuration for clean, precise cuts
- Use for cutting a wide variety of softer materials including wood, drywall, plaster, and soft plastics including PVC
- High quality construction, made in the USA
- Fits 27 brands of Oscillators: Fein, New Sonicrafter X2, Bosch, Mastercraft, Dremel, Ridged, Milwaukee, Skill, Craftsman and many more
- Adapters available for Rockwell/Worx Sonic rafter, Porter Cable & Fein SuperCut
The Imperial Blade 2-1/2 inch fine tooth saw blade 16 teeth per inch, is 2-1/2 inches in width, and has a cutting depth of 1-5/8 inches. The fine tooth configuration is specifically designed for precision wood applications. It can be used for cutting under the kick plate when installing new kitchen flooring, undercutting door jambs or flush cutting tongue-and-groove. It has a flush-cut design to allow the operator to lay the blades flat on surfaces perpendicular to the cut. The arbor on this blade is universal and compatible with Fein Multimaster Tools, Dremel Multi-Max Tools, Bosch Multi-X Tools, Chicago Multi-Tool, Craftsman Multi Tool, Harbor Freight Multi-Tool, Milwaukee Tool, Ridged Multi-Tool, and Craftsman Multi-Tool.
- Brand: Imperial
- Model: MM150
- MPN: MM150
- UPC: 736211084132
- Type: Wood Blade
- Teeth Per Inch: 16
- Width: 2-1/2"
- Depth: 1-5/8"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Imperial Blades MM150 2-1/2" 16T Fine Wood Blades HCS
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|