Imperial Blades SC250 2-1/2" Coarse Tooth Supercut Blade
The SC250 includes:
- 1x Imperial SC250 2-1/2" Coarse Tooth Supercut Blade
- Flush cut design gets under base boards and door jambs, cuts in the tightest areas with ease
- 12TPI coarse tooth pattern cuts quickly and cleanly with less chipping
- Recommended for cutting wood, drywall and soft plastics and will stand up to the occasional nail or staple
- For the most efficient cutting possible with your multi-tool
- Fits the Fein Supercut Oscilllation Multi-Tool and Festool Vecturo
Imperial Blades SC250 - 2 1/2 Inch Coarse Tooth Oscillating Wood Blade, Fits the Fein SuperCut. This coarse tooth blade in our line of premium blades is designed for wood, drywall and soft plastics. This high carbon steel blade is specifically designed for aggressive cutting wood applications. Popular uses for this blade: Cutting under the kick plate when installing new flooring, undercutting door jams, flush cutting tongue-and-groove wood. 12 TPI (Teeth per inch). Blade dimensions: 2 1/2 inch wide x 1 5/8 inch plunge depth.
- Brand: Imperial
- Model: SC250
- MPN: SC250
- UPC: 736211086839
- Type: Supercut Blade
- Teeth Per Inch: 12
- Width: 2-1/2"
- Depth: 1-5/8"
- Compatibility: Fein Supercut
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Imperial Blades SC250 2-1/2" Coarse Tooth Supercut Blade
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|