Ingersoll Rand 114GQC Air Hammer w/Quick Change & Chisels
- Speed varies from 1,200 to a whopping 1,700 rpm
- Forward/reverse controls and variable speed trigger for maximum control
- Keyless chuck allows for bit changes on the fly
- Direct air away from your work area with its handle exhaust system
The creators of the world's best selling type 30 air compressor created a great pneumatic tool to put your compressor to work. Ingersoll Rand's 7811G Heavy Duty Reversible Air Drill is a powerful hand-held tool that will exceed your expectations. Be completely in control of what you do, thanks to its easy forward/reverse controls and variable speed trigger. Speaking of speed, the 7811G can go anywhere between 1,200 and a whopping 1,700 rpm. The drill's keyless chuck allows you to switch between bits on the fly. If you are looking for a pneumatic drill, you couldn't do better than Ingersoll Rand.
The 114GQC includes:
- One (1) Ingersoll Rand Air Hammer
- BPM: 3,500 BPM
- Bore Diameter: 11/16"
- Stroke Length: 2-5/8"
- CFM: 4 CFM
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
- Minimum Hose Size: 3/8"