Ingersoll Rand 3A2SA Industrial Duty Chipping Hammer
- Industrial-duty chipping hammer ideal for bridge decking, concrete surface prep, light demolition, metal removal, and more!
- Grooved barrel with lock-spring retainer
- Forged-steel swan-neck handle with outside trigger
- Plated (replaceable!) piston for reduced wear and extended life.
You need a chipping hammer as versatile as you are. Look no farther than Ingersoll Rand's 3A2SA Industrial Duty Chipping Hammer. The 3A2SA is designed to handle just about anything you need it for, including bridge decking, light demolition, metal removal, and concrete surface prep! This item's plated (replaceable!) piston (as well as the valve) last longer than other chipping hammers. The strong, forged-steel handle's ergonomic design (complete with outside trigger!) completes this brilliant machine. In short, the 3A2SA reflects the quality that Ingersoll Rand products have consistently delivered for over a century.
The 3A2SA includes:
- One (1) Ingersoll Rand Industrial Duty Chipping Hammer
- Weight (lbs.): 15.63
- Hex Shank Size (in.): N/A
- Round Shank Size (in.): .68"
- Retainer Type: Lock-Spring (Plain Arrow)
- Blows per Minute: 1,725
- Stroke Length (in.): 3"
- Length w/o Accessory (in.): 17.88
- Minimum Hose Size (in.): 1/2"
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm: 29