Ingersoll Rand 2340L5-V 203 5HP 3PH 200V 60 Gallon Vertical Air Compressor
- Industrial-class 2 stage compressor
- 100% cast iron cylinder head with deep groove directional cooling fins
- 100% cast iron pump with oversized industrial-grade bearings last longer than other pumps
- 200 Volts, 5 Horsepower, 175 PSIG, requires 3 phase power
- Nema 1 & Open Drip Proof Motor
- Magnetic Motor Starter Included
- Auto Start-Stop pressure switch
The Ingersoll Rand 2340L5-V Vertical Air Compressor delivers exceptional performance that you would expect from an extremely successful company that is still growing after over a century in business. Whether you need it for a body shop, machine shop, manufacturing line, dry cleaner, car wash, repair shop, or a farm, this versatile compressor will exceed your expectations.
The 2340L5-V 203 includes:
- One (1) Ingersoll Rand 5HP 60-Gallon Vertical Air Compressor
- Tank (gal): 60 Vertical
- Max Pressure (psig.): 175
- Flow at Max Pressure (cfm): 14
- Voltage: 200
- Engine: 3 Phase
- Nominal Power (hp): 5
- Base Length (in.): 48"
- Base Width (in.): 40"
- Base Height (in.):76"
- Weight (lbs): 435
- NPT Outlet (in.): 1/2"
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?