Ingersoll Rand 2340N5-V 231 5HP 1PH 230V 80 Gallon Vertical Air Compressor
- Industrial-class 2 stage compressor
- 100% cast iron cylinder head with deep groove directional cooling fins
- 100% Cast iron pump lasts a lifetime
- 230 Volts, 5 Horsepower, 175 PSIG, runs on standard single phase power
- Nema 1 & Open Drip Proof Motor
- This unit (1 phase) doesn't need a motor starter
- Auto Start-Stop pressure switch
The Ingersoll Rand 2340N5-V is the hardest working 80 gallon vertical air compressor of its kind. Even in the most demanding conditions, it can maintain its maximum pressure of 175 psig. While other compressors can't maintain a pressure close to this, the 2340N5-V's radial fans keep the barrel cylinders cool, so it doesn't overheat. This compressor will help your body shop, machine shop, manufacturing line, dry cleaner, car wash, repair shop, or farm reach its full potential
The 2340N5-V 231 includes:
- One (1) Ingersoll Rand 5HP 80-Gallon Vertical Air Compressor
- Tank (gal): 80 Vertical
- Max Pressure (psig.): 175
- Flow at Max Pressure (cfm): 14
- Voltage: 230
- Engine: 1 Phase
- Nominal Power (hp): 5
- Base Length (in.): 48"
- Base Width (in.): 40"
- Base Height (in.):76"
- Weight (lbs): 505
- NPT Outlet (in.): 1/2"
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?