Ingersoll Rand 2340N5-V 203 80 Gal Vert Air Compressor
Ingersoll Rand 2340N5-V 203 5HP 3PH 200V 80 Gal Vert Air Compressor
- Industrial-class 2 stage compressor
- 100% cast iron cylinder head with deep groove directional cooling fins
- 100% cast iron pump lasts a lifetime.
- Splash lubrication system: simple and reliable
- Nema 1 & Open Drip Proof Motor
- Magnetic Motor Starter Included
- Auto Start-Stop pressure switch
Many companies sacrifice quality in their products to cut down on costs. Why buy an air compressor from them when Ingersoll Rand has reliable, long-lasting, hardworking compressors like the 2340N5-V? This machine runs smoothly and quietly with its Overhung Crankshaft, which also simplifies maintenance. Its 100% cast iron construction lasts a lifetime. Radial fins eradicate any chance of overheating. allowing it to work longer and harder in your body shop, machine shop, manufacturing line, dry cleaner, car wash, repair shop, or farm.
The 2340N5-V 203 includes:
- One (1) Ingersoll Rand 5HP 80-Gallon Vertical Air Compressor
- Tank (gal): 80 Vertical
- Max Pressure (psig.): 175
- Flow at Max Pressure (cfm): 14
- Voltage: 200
- Engine: 3 Phase
- Nominal Power (hp): 5
- Base Length (in.): 48"
- Base Width (in.): 40"
- Base Height (in.):76"
- Weight (lbs): 505
- NPT Outlet (in.): 1/2
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?