Ingersoll Rand 2475N7.5-V 203 80 Gallon Vertical Air Compressor
Ingersoll Rand 2475N7.5-V 203 7.5HP 80 Gallon Vertical Air Compressor
- Industrial-class 2 stage compressors with stronger motor
- 100% cast iron construction far outstrips competitive models
- Air flow of 24 cfm at max pressure
- 200 Volts, 7.5 Horsepower, 175 PSIG, requires 3 phase power
- Nema 1 & Open Drip Proof Motor
- Magnetic Motor Starter Included
- Auto Start-Stop pressure switch
Now with a stronger motor for a more powerful flow, the Ingersoll Rand 2475N7.5-V is easily the best air compressor in its class. Radial fins and the integral fan blade/finned copper intercooler keep the machine cool, even when it hits 24 cfm at maximum pressure. Its 100% cast iron construction far outstrips competitive models from other brands. Discover for yourself why Ingersoll Rand is the industry's benchmark for quality, power, and reliability.
The 2475N7.5-V 203 includes:
- One (1) Ingersoll Rand 7.5HP 80-Gallon Vertical Air Compressor
- Tank (gal): 80 Vertical
- Max Pressure (psig.): 175
- Flow at Max Pressure (cfm): 24
- Voltage: 200
- Engine: 3 phase
- Nominal Power (hp): 7.5
- Base Length (in.): 48"
- Base Width (in.): 40"
- Base Height (in.):76"
- Weight (lbs): 611
- NPT Outlet (in.): 3/4"
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?