Ingersoll Rand 2475N7.5-P 7.5HP 3PH 460V Stationary Air Compressor
- Premium Package: See includes tab for details
- Designed for the most demanding automotive, heavy-duty commercial or industrial applications
- Durable cast-iron construction
- Automatic start/stop control/pressure switch operation
- 175 PSI maximum operating pressure
- 7.5 HP, 80 gallon vertical tank
- Low oil protection switch to prevent the pump from running dry
- Electronic drain valve that automatically drains water from compressor tank
The 2475N7.5-P includes:
- One (1) 7.5HP 3PH 460V 80 Gallon Stationary Vertical Air Compressor
- 100% Cast Iron Pump
- ASME Coded Receiver Tank
- NEMA 1 & ODP Motor
- Mounted Motor Starter
- Automatic Start/Stop Control through Pressure Switch
- Vibration Isolators (Available with Purchase of Installation Kit)
- Electric Drain
- Air Cooled Aftercooler
- Low Oil Level Switch
- Brand: Ingersoll-Rand
- Horsepower: 7.5
- Tank Capacity: 80
- Input Voltage: 460
- Configuration: Vertical
- Maximum Working Pressure (psi): 175.000
- Cubic Feet per Minute: 24.00
- CFM: 24.0
- Width (Inch): 24
- Length (Inch): 38.100
- Height (Inch): 70.100
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?