Ingersoll Rand 2545E10-V 10HP 3PH 230V Stationary Air Compressor
- Value Package: See includes tab for details
- 100% cast iron construction lasts a lifetime
- Only takes a lunch break when you do, thanks to its 100% continuous duty application
- 10 HP (Nema 1 & Open Drip Proof Motor) motor puts out 35 cfm at 175 psig (230 Volts, requires 3 phase power)
- Radial fins and integral fan blade keeps the compressor from overheating, even when embroiled in the toughest applications
- Splash lubrication system is both simple and reliable
The 2545E10-V includes:
- One (1) 10HP 3PH 230V Stationary Air Compressor
- 100% Cast Iron Pump
- ASME Coded Receiver Tank
- NEMA 1 & ODP Motor
- Mounted Motor Starter
- Automatic Start/Stop Control through Pressure Switch
- Oil Sight Glass
- Manual Drain
- Brand: Ingersoll-Rand
- Horsepower: 10
- Tank Capacity: 120
- Input Voltage: 230
- Configuration: Horizontal
- Maximum Working Pressure (psi): 175.000
- Cubic Feet per Minute: 35.00
- CFM: 35.0
- Width (Inch): 27.200
- Length (Inch): 70.800
- Height (Inch): 49.900
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?