Ingersoll Rand 2545K10-V Stationary Air Compressor
Ingersoll Rand 2545K10-V 10HP 3PH 460V Stationary Air Compressor
- Value Package: See includes tab for details
- Two stage cast iron pump provides maximum air presure and air volume almost any job
- All cast iron pump ensures long operating life exceeding 10,000 hours of operation
- Integrated intercooler provides drier air for longer lasting tools and air operated equipment
- Oversized flywheel and balanced pistons provide minimal vibration when running
- 120 gallon vertical tank provides maximum air volume delivery with minimal floor footprint
The 2545K10-V includes:
- One (1) 10HP 3PH 460V Stationary Air Compressor
- 100% Cast Iron Pump
- ASME Coded Receiver Tank
- NEMA 1 & ODP Motor
- Mounted Motor Starter
- Automatic Start/Stop Control through Pressure Switch
- Oil Sight Glass
- Manual Drain
- Brand: Ingersoll-Rand
- Horsepower: 10
- Tank Capacity: 120
- Input Voltage: 460
- Configuration: Vertical
- Maximum Working Pressure (psi): 175.000
- Cubic Feet per Minute: 35.00
- CFM: 35.0
- Width (Inch): 30
- Length (Inch): 42.800
- Height (Inch): 76.600
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?