Ingersoll Rand 7100E15-V Stationary Air Compressor
Ingersoll Rand 7100E15-V 15HP 3PH 200V Stationary Air Compressor
- Value Package: See includes tab for details
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- 100% continuous duty application puts in longer hours than your average slacker compressor
- 100% cast iron construction lasts a lifetime
- Individually cast cylinders for simplified maintenance
- Radial fins and integral fan blade keeps the compressor cool under even the most challenging conditions
- Overhung crankshaft runs smoothly and quietly
Reliable equipment is step one if you want to run a successful business. You can be the most skilled mechanic, woodworker, etc, but if your equipment conks out, business is going to suck. Ingersoll Rand's 7100E15-V 120 Gallon Horizontal Tank Air Compressor is perfect for any application that requires compressed air. Its 15 HP motor puts out an unreal 50 cfm at its maximum pressure (175 psig). If you are having a busy day, rest assured that this compressor will be with you every step of the way, thanks to its 100% continuous duty application. The workplace can be so noisy sometimes that you can't even hear yourself think. That's why the 7100E15-V has an overhung crankshaft that runs quietly and smoothly, because you don't need to hear your compressor instead of your own thoughts. This compressor's 100% cast iron construction is designed to last a lifetime, which is the kind of dependability you want in a product as necessary as an air compressor.
The 7100E15-V includes:
- One (1) 15HP 3PH 200V Stationary Air Compressor
- 100% Cast Iron Pump
- ASME Coded Receiver Tank
- NEMA 1 & ODP Motor
- Mounted Motor Starter
- Automatic Start/Stop Control through Pressure Switch
- Oil Sight Glass
- Manual Drain
- Model Number: 7100E15V
- Manufacturer: Ingersoll Rand
- Running HP: 15 HP
- Voltage: 200 Volt AC
- Phase: 3-Phase
- Magnetic Starter: Yes
- CFM @ 175 PSI: 50
- Max PSI: 175 PSI
- Pump Material: Solid Cast Iron
- Pump Type: Two-Stage
- Pump Drive: Belt Drive
- Oil Type: Oil Lubricated
- Low Oil Shut-off: No
- Oil Sight Glass: Yes
- After Cooler: No
- Tank Size: 120 Gallons
- Tank Outlet: 3/4 Inch
- Tank Orientation: Horizontal
- Electronic Drain Valve: No
- Certification: UL/CSA/ASME
- Dimensions: 72L x 29W x 57H
- (182.88 x 73.66 x 144.78 cm)
- Product Weight: 1239 lbs (562.01 kilograms)
- Consumer Warranty: 1 Year
- Commercial Warranty: 1 Year
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?