Ingersoll Rand 7100E15-V Stationary Air Compressor
Ingersoll Rand 7100E15-V 15HP 3PH 230V Stationary Air Compressor
- Value Package: See includes tab for details
- 100% continuous duty application works longer and harder without whining for a lunch break
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
- Splash lubrication: simple and reliable (includes oil site glass)
- Radial fins and integral fan blade keeps the compressor free of hot spots
The 7100E15-V includes:
- One (1) 15HP 3PH 230V Stationary Air Compressor
- 100% Cast Iron Pump
- ASME Coded Receiver Tank
- NEMA 1 & ODP Motor
- Mounted Motor Starter
- Automatic Start/Stop Control through Pressure Switch
- Oil Sight Glass
- Manual Drain
- Model Number: 7100E15V
- Manufacturer: Ingersoll Rand
- Running HP: 15 HP
- Voltage: 230 Volt AC
- Phase: 3-Phase
- Magnetic Starter: Yes
- CFM @ 175 PSI: 50
- Max PSI: 175 PSI
- Pump Material: Solid Cast Iron
- Pump Type: Two-Stage
- Pump Drive: Belt Drive
- Oil Type: Oil Lubricated
- Low Oil Shut-off: No
- Oil Sight Glass: Yes
- After Cooler: No
- Tank Size: 120 Gallons
- Tank Outlet: 3/4 Inch
- Tank Orientation: Horizontal
- Electronic Drain Valve: No
- Certification: UL/CSA/ASME
- Dimensions: 72L x 29W x 57H
- (182.88 x 73.66 x 144.78 cm)
- Product Weight: 1239 lbs (562.01 kilograms)
- Consumer Warranty: 1 Year
- Commercial Warranty: 1 Year
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?