Ingersoll Rand 7100E15-P 15HP 3PH 230V Stationary Air Compressor
- Premium Package: See includes tab for details
- Overhung crankshaft simplifies maintenance and allows compressor to run smooth and quietly
- 100% cast iron construction lasts a lifetime
- Splash lubrication: simple and reliable
- 100% continuous duty application means this compressor never takes a break
- Radial fins and integral fan blade keeps the compressor from overheating
- Electric Tank Drain, Air cooled aftercooler
- Low oil level switch plus Dual Control w/ Centrifugal Unloader
The 7100E15-P includes:
- One (1) 15HP 3PH 230V Stationary Air Compressor
- 100% Cast Iron Pump
- ASME Coded Receiver Tank
- NEMA 1 & ODP Motor
- Mounted Motor Starter
- Automatic Start/Stop Control through Pressure Switch
- Vibration Isolators (Available with Purchase of Installation Kit)
- Electric Drain
- Air Cooled Aftercooler
- Low Oil Level Switch
- Dual Control with Centrifugal Unloader
- Brand: Ingersoll-Rand
- Horsepower: 15
- Tank Capacity: 120
- Input Voltage: 230
- Configuration: Horizontal
- Maximum Working Pressure (psi): 175.000
- Cubic Feet per Minute: 50.00
- CFM: 50.0
- Width (Inch): 29-1/2
- Length (Inch): 71.700
- Height (Inch): 57.100
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?