Ingersoll Rand 7100E15-P Stationary Air Compressor
Ingersoll Rand 7100E15-P 15HP 3PH 460V Stationary Air Compressor
- Premium Package: See includes tab for details
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting rod for ease of maintenance and service
- Designed for the most demanding automotive, heavy-duty commercial or industrial applications
- Automatic start/stop control/pressure switch operation
- 175 PSI maximum operating pressure
- Low oil protection switch to prevent the pump from running dry
- Electronic drain valve that automatically drains water from compressor tank
The 7100E15-P includes:
- One (1) 15HP 3PH 460V Stationary Air Compressor
- 100% Cast Iron Pump
- ASME Coded Receiver Tank
- NEMA 1 & ODP Motor
- Mounted Motor Starter
- Automatic Start/Stop Control through Pressure Switch
- Vibration Isolators (Available with Purchase of Installation Kit)
- Electric Drain
- Air Cooled Aftercooler
- Low Oil Level Switch
- Dual Control with Centrifugal Unloader
- Tank (gal): 120 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig): 175
- Voltage: 460
- Phase: 3
- Nominal Power (HP): 15
- Flow at Max Pressure (cfm): 175
- Base Length (in): 83
- Base Width (in): 36
- Base Height (in): 65
- Weight (lbs): 1297
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?