Ingersoll Rand 2475F14G 14 HP Gas Driven Air Compressor w/ Kohler Engine
- Automatically shuts down when oil-level is low
- 30 gallon tank makes it great for truck-mounting
- Specially designed to provide over 15,000 hours of trouble-free use (which is like keeping it on 24 hours a day for almost 2 years)
- Balanced pistons keep vibrations at a minimum
- 1 pc connecting rod
- Nearly indestructible 100% cast iron construction
- Alternator Charging System included
When electrical power is scarce, count on Ingersoll-Rand, the company that sets the industry standards for air compressors. The 2475F12.5G 30 gallon two-stage gas-powered air compressor is ideal for remote pneumatic applications, and can supply emergency production line needs as well. It is practically indestructible as well, because of its 100% cast iron construction. Take this wherever your work brings you with the truck-bed mounting system. Need proof that Ingersoll Rand's air compressors mean business? How many other compressors are specially designed to provide over 15,000 hours of trouble-free use? No other brand can touch that.
The 2475F14G includes:
- One (1) Gas Driven Air Compressor
- 14 HP Kohler Engine
- Pressure Gauge
- Pressure Switch
- Relief Valve
- Truck Mount
- Item#: 1592000
- Ship Weight: 575.0 lbs
- Max. PSI: 175
- HP: 14
- CFM at 175 PSI: 24
- Engine: Kohler
- Start Type: Electric/recoil
- Stage: 2
- Drive: Belt
- Tank Type: Horizontal
- Air Tank Size (gal.): 30
- Portable or Stationary: Stationary
- Pump: Cast iron, splash-lubricated, 2-cylinder
- Duty Cycle: 100
- Air Outlet Size (in.): 3/4
- Drain System: Manual
- Fuel Capacity (gal.): 1 1/2
- Dimensions: L x W x H (in.) 44 x 22 x 46
Things to consider.
- Is the tank full of air so it doesn't think its supposed to kick on?
- Is there a "reset" button on the motor that is tripped?
- Is the Regulator adjustment being done correctly?
- Is it plugged in to a proven working power source?
- Is there is "not" enough restriction to the air flow that the gauge won't move up?
- With the Regulator turned all the way off, does the compressor build up pressure then shut off?
- When you open the tank drain slightly does the compressor kick on at about 90~100psi using the Tanks gauge to measure?