Ingersoll Rand 529 Vibration Reduced Air Saw
- Hand fatigue is minimized with the integrated vibration reduction mechanism and rubber grip
- Lightweight design makes operation more comfortable and cuts more accurate
- Direct air away from your work piece with the adjustable rear exhaust
- Great for muffler/exhaust, sunroof installations, general auto body repair, flat/curved cuts, as well as intricate patterns
Auto body repair work requires a delicacy that few air saws can provide. Rather than ham-handedly "making do", equip yourself with the Ingersoll Rand 529. This Vibration Reduced Air Saw is exactly what the name describes; an air saw with integrated vibration control for more comfortable and accurate use. Its lightweight design and rubber grip also contribute to comfort and accuracy. Air exhaust can be annoying, but this air saw sports an adjustable rear exhaust, so you can direct it away from you and your work. The masters of compressed air, Ingersoll Rand, have pulled another one out of the hat with this Air Saw.
The 529 includes:
- One (1) 529 Saw
- Three (3) Fine Tooth Saw Blades
- Three (3) Coarse Tooth Saw Blades
- One (1) 8mm Hex Key
- Stokes Per Minute: 9500
- Stroke Length: 3/8"
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Tool Length: 9.7"
- Air Consumption (CFM): 1.1)
- Air Cons. @ Load (CFM): 1.13
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4"
- Minimum Hose Size: 3/8"