Ingersoll Rand JH40C1 7/8'' X 3 1/4'' Jackhammer / Rock Drill
- Designed for construction, excavation, as well as industrial applications
- Can drill holes up to 2in. wide and 18ft. deep in hard rock while maintaining an unmatched 2,000 blows per minute
- Integral muffler for reduced noise
- Reversible pawls
- Perfect for drilling blast holes, post holes and anchor holes on wet or dry surfaces
Faster, stronger, farther; that's the name of the game for the Ingersoll Rand JH40C1 Jackhammer. This rock drill nearly doubles up the competition with its unbelievable 2,000 blows per minute. The JH40C1's blast, post, and anchor holes are wider and longer than the norm: maximum 2 inches wide and 18 inches deep! After using this, you'll wonder how you ever handled construction, excavation, and industrial applications without it.
The JH40C1 includes:
- One (1) Ingersoll Rand Jackhammer / Rock Drill
- Weight (lbs): 61
- Hex Shank Size: 7/8" x 3-1/4"
- Stroke Length (in.): 2.63"
- Bore Diameter (in.): 2.5"
- Max Hole Diameter: 2"
- Max Hole Depth (ft.): 18'
- Blows per Minute: 2,000
- Length (w/o Accessory): 22.5"
- Air Inlet Size: 3/4"
- Minimum Hose Size: 3/4"
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm: 115