Ingersoll Rand JRD30-A 7/8'' X 3-1/4'' Jackhammer / Rock Drill
- Weighs only 29lbs, light enough for horizontal drilling jobs
- Can do wet and dry drilling jobs
- Drills holes up to 1-1/2" wide and 10' deep in all types of concrete and soft to medium rock
- 3 speed throttle
- Integral muffler
- Reversible pawls
The JRD30-A proves that size isn't everything. What the Ingersoll Rand Jackhammer lacks in weight it makes up for in versatility. This can handle soft and medium rock as well as concrete. Because it weighs only 30lbs, it can also do horizontal jobs that other jackhammers cannot. Wet or dry, heavy duty drilling jobs are a breeze.
The JRD30-A includes:
- One (1) Ingersoll Rand Jackhammer / Rock Drill
- Weight (lbs): 29
- Hex Shank Size7/8" x 3-1/4"
- Stroke Length (in.): 1.44"
- Bore Diameter (in.): 2.38"
- Max Hole Diameter (in.): 1.5"
- Max Hole Depth (ft.): 10'
- Blows per Minute: 2,700
- Length w/o Accessory (in.):19.5
- Air Inlet Size (in.): 3/4"
- Minimum Hose Size (in.): 3/4"
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm: 73