Ingersoll Rand MX60A Pavement Breaker
Ingersoll Rand MX60A 1-1/8'' X 6'' Pavement Breaker
- Ideal for all medium to heavy asphalt removal, as well as demolition and industrial maintenance
- Built-in oiler keeps the jackhammer lubricated without missing a blow
- Composite valve is immune to both rust and corrosion
- Breaker is ergonomically designed with more power and fewer parts than competitive models
Tired of clunky unwieldy jackhammers? Enter Ingersoll Rand's MX60A Pavement Breaker. Its ergonomic design helps deliver more power with each and every one of its 1,250 blows per minute. The MX60A only takes a break when you do, thanks to the rust and corrosion-proof composite valve and the built in lubricator. It doesn't just break pavement, it leaves even heavy asphalt begging for mercy.
The MX60A includes:
- One (1) Ingersoll Rand Pavement Breaker
- Handle Type: Standard
- Muffler: N/A
- Hex Shank Size: 1-1/8" x 6"
- Weight w/o Accessory (Lbs.): 76
- Stroke Length (in.): 5.75
- Bore Diameter (in.): 2.06
- Blows per Minute: 1,250
- Length w/o Accessory (in.): 27.5
- Air Inlet (NPT): 3/4"
- Air Consumption: 70 cfm