Ingersoll Rand MX90A Pavement Breaker
Ingersoll Rand MX90A 1-1/8'' X 6'' Pavement Breaker
- The perfect jackhammer for all heavy demolition work, which includes rock, asphalt, and thick concrete
- More power and fewer moving parts than competitive models
- Built-in lubricator
- Directional exhaust eliminates blow blast
- Ergonomic design allows the pavement breaker to reach its full potential
- Composite valve eliminates deterioration via rust and corrosion
- Spring-loaded anvil bushings make sure your tool stays firmly where you need it.
Ingersoll Rand pulls another one out of the hat with the MX90A Pavement Breaker. This jackhammer contains the great features of its predecessor (built-in lubricator, ergonomic design, and the rust and corrosion-proof composite valve to name a few), but the updated model includes something new. The spring-loaded anvil bushing makes your tool stay firmly where you need it. Even more power makes heavy demolition a walk in the park, whether it's asphalt, rock, or thick concrete that needs a pounding.
The MX90A includes:
- One (1) Ingersoll Rand Pavement Breaker
- Handle Type: Standard
- Muffler: Part Number 51953453
- Hex Shank Size: 1-1/8" x 6"
- Weight (Lbs): 87
- Stroke Length (in.): 5.75"
- Bore Diameter (in.): 2.62"
- Blows Per Minute: 1,250
- Length w/o Accessory (in.): 27.5"
- Air Inlet (NPT): 3/4"
- Min Hose Size (in.): 3/4"
- Air Consumption: 85 cfm