Ingersoll Rand MX90B Pavement Breaker
Ingersoll Rand MX90B 1-1/4'' X 6'' Pavement Breaker
- Delivers 1,250 punishing blows per minute with the help of its power stroke piston
- Built-in lubricator keeps the MX90B on the worksite doing what it does best: heavy demolition
- Rust and corrosion-proof composite valve
- No costly anvil blocks needed
- 1-piece breaker housing
What would a jackhammer be without an anvil block? If you asked the Ingersoll Rand MX90B Pavement Breaker, it would say "still a jackhammer". That's right; the MX90B delivers 1,250 punishing blows per minute without relying on costly anvil blocks! Ingersoll Rand has perfected the unfettered jackhammer; 1-piece breaker housing, rust and corrosion-proof composite valve, built-in lubricator, does it get any better than this?
The MX90B includes:
- One (1) Ingersoll Rand Pavement Breaker
- Handle Type: Standard
- Muffler: Part Number 51953453
- Hex Shank Size: 1-1/4" x 6"
- Weight w/o accessory (lbs): 87
- Stroke length (in.): 5.75"
- Bore Diameter (in.): 2.62"
- Blows per Minute: 1,250
- Length w/o Accessory (in.): 27.5"
- Air Inlet NPT (in.): 3/4"
- Min Hose Size (in.): 3/4"
- Air Consumption @ Load cfm: 85