Ingersoll Rand SK3C8 8 PC Drive Socket Set
Ingersoll Rand SK3C8 3/8'' 8 PC Drive Socket Set
- Drive socket set includes 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, and 11/16-inch sockets, 10, 13, 16, and 17 mm sockets, and a blow molded case
- Easily read laser-etched size labeling won't wipe off even after heavy use
- Impact-grade steel and forged chrome-molybdenum steel sockets are more than up to any high-torque task you entrust to them
Why buy a drive socket set from one of the "other" brands when you can get a set that embodies over 100 years of technological innovation? Ingersoll Rand's SK3C8 Drive Socket Set contains 8 sockets that are more than up to any high-torque task that is bestowed upon them (thanks to their impact-grade steel and forged chrome-molybdenum frames). A set that truly has it all, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, and 11/16-inch sockets, 10, 13, 16, and 17 mm sockets are included. All of them have an easily read laser-etched labeling so there is no confusion of which is which. To top it all off, they come in a durable blow-molded case, so it won't be lost among the other items in your tool pouch.
The SK3C8 includes:
- One (1) 3/8"
- One (1) 1/2"
- One (1) 5/8"
- One (1) 11/16"
- One (1) 10mm
- One (1) 13mm
- One (1) 16mm
- One (1) 17mm
- Item: Impact Socket Set
- Type: Standard Length
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- SAE or Metric: SAE and Metric
- Number of Pieces: 8
- Socket Type: 6 Pt Std
- Sockets Included: SAE: 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, 11/16", Metric: 10, 13, 16, 17mm
- Accessories: Blow Molded Case
- Finish: Electro-phosphate
- Meets/Exceeds: ASME B107.2