Irwin 15130 7-1/4" x 24 Tooth Carbide Circular Saw Blade
The 15130 includes:
- 1x Irwin 15130 7-1/4" x 24 Tooth Carbide Circular Saw Blade
- Good for general rip/cross cutting
- Handles a wide vareity of materials
- Alternate Top Bevel Grind
- A great value in a contractor blade.
- 5/8" bore
The Irwin Tools 15130- 7-1/4-Inch by 24 Teeth Irwin Classic Circular Saw Blade with a Universal 5/8-Inch Arbor Circular is a carbide tipped blade for wood cutting. The teeth are precision ground for smooth and accurate cuts. The blade also has a corrosion resistant coating to help prevent rusting.
- The best value for an economy blade
- Corrosion resistant coating helps prevent rusting
- Precision ground teeth for smooth, accurate cuts
- Brand: Irwin
- Model: 15130
- MPN: 15130
- UPC: 024721151308
- Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Teeth: 24
- Tooth Design: Carbide Tipped
- Use: Framing/Ripping
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Irwin 15130 7-1/4" x 24 Tooth Carbide Circular Saw Blade
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|