Irwin 3016009 9/64" Cobalt Drill Bit
- Built with a heavy duty spiral flute design for faster chip ejection
- Constructed of M-42 8 percent cobalt high speed steel for great abrasive resistance with tough metals
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque required for drilling in high tensile strength materials
- Designed with 135 degree split point that reduces feed pressure
- Size: 9/64"
- Twist Length: 15/16"
- Overall Length: 1-15/16"
- Pkg Qty: 1
- See our Irwin Cobalt Drill Bits "ALL"
What happens when your high speed steel drill bits aren't cutting it? You invest in Irwin Cobalt Drill Bits. These babies are constructed of M-42 8 percent cobalt high speed steel for great abrasive resistance when faced with some of the toughest metals. These Cobalt Drill Bits are straight shank, and made in the USA. Irwin's drill bits provide 135 degree split point that works to reduce feed pressure for easier drilling. These Cobalt drill bits sport a heavy duty spiral flute design that allows for faster chip ejection while drilling. With these drill bits, Irwin offers the best alternative to your run of the mill steel drill bits.
- 5% Cobalt for higher heat and abrasion resistance.
- Heavy-duty web construction for strength and durability.
- Tough metal drilling, including heavy-duty abrasive alloy metal drilling on hardened steel (heat-treated).
Overall Rating for Irwin 3016009 9/64" Cobalt Drill Bit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|