Irwin 3016018 1x 9/32" Cobalt Drill Bit
The 3016018 includes:
- 1x Irwin Hanson 3016018 9/32" Cobalt Drill Bit
- Built with a heavy duty spiral flute design for faster chip ejection
- Constructed of M-42 8 percent cobalt high speed steel for great abrasive resistance with tough metals
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque required for drilling in high tensile strength materials
- Designed with 135 degree split point that reduces feed pressure
What happens when your high speed steel drill bits aren't cutting it? You invest in Irwin Cobalt Drill Bits. These high quality Irwin 3016018 cobalt drill bits are constructed of M-42 8 percent cobalt high speed steel for great abrasive resistance when faced with some of the toughest metals. These Cobalt Drill Bits are straight shank, and made in the USA. Irwin's drill bits provide 135 degree split point that works to reduce feed pressure for easier drilling. These Cobalt drill bits sport a heavy duty spiral flute design that allows for faster chip ejection while drilling. With these drill bits, Irwin offers the best alternative to your run of the mill steel drill bits.
- Brand: Irwin Hanson
- Model: 3016018
- MPN: 3016018
- UPC: 024721067074
- Type: Drill Bit
- Size: 9/32"
- Twist Length: 1-1/2"
- Overall Length: 2-11/16"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Irwin 3016018 1x 9/32" Cobalt Drill Bit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|