Irwin 394001 5-pc Bolt Grip Base Set
- Works on both standard and metric
- Can be used with either 3/8" drive socket or standard wrench
- High speed steel
- Impact resistant case
- Remove damaged and rounded nuts and bolts easily
- Choose a bolt grip to correspond with nut or bolt to be removed
The Irwin 394001 5 piece Bolt Grip Set is a great tool when you are faced with a rounded-off, rusted-tight or painted-over bolt - bolt extrators will break it free. So the choice is obvious from a trusted manufacturer - the Irwin Bolt Grip!
The 394001 includes:
- Bolt grip sizes: 1/2'', 9/16'', 5/8'', 11/16'', and 3/4''
- Plastic carrying case
- Reverse spiral flutes are designed to bite down to provide maximum gripping power
- High carbon steel ensures longer life and greater durability
- Universal lobular design fits all types of fasteners
- 3/8" square drive for use with hand ratchets, impact wrenches, and air ratchets; hexagonal flats for use with flat wrench, pliers, adjustable wrench, sockets or VISE-GRIP locking pliers