Irwin 5026023 1" Masonry Drill Bit
- Heavy duty bits designed for the toughest masonry and stone work
- Nickel plating means added durability and performance in professional applications
- Available in a variety of shank sizes, lengths and diameters
- Use with you rotary or hammer drill
- Diameter: 1"
- Length: 6"
- Shank: 1/2"
- See our Irwin Masonry Drill Bits "ALL"
Tough drilling applications require the toughest bits money can buy. Irwin Hanson Masonry Drill Bits are some of the toughest on the planet, and they'll allow you to get the most out of your rotary or hammer drill. Make holes in concrete, masonry and brick with ease; these bits are up to the task. And when you buy Irwin Hanson, you know you're getting the years of technological advancements and legendary quality that will allow you to worry less about your bits, and more about the job at hand.