Irwin Vise Grip 7R Straight Jaw Locking Pliers 7"
The 7R includes:
- 1x Irwin 7R Straight Jaw Locking Pliers 7"
- 7", with jaw adjustment up to 1 1/8"
- Modern version of the original vise-grip
- Locks instantly, releases quickly and adjusts to plier action
- Can also use to grind safer, hold small pieces and add leverage, just to name a few
This 7-inch straight jaw locking pliers can be used for turning, tightening, clamping, and twisting. The straight jaws allow for maximum contact on flat, square, or hex work. This Vise-Grip is very popular in welding and other metal work. The adjusting screw gives exacting pressure. Turn adjusting screw to fit work and squeeze handle with one hand to lock on with tremendous pressure. It will stay adjusted for repetitive use. The guarded release helps keep work safe and fast. The guarded release trigger quickly unlocks. Use this Vise-Grip for safer grinding or as a portable vise. The hardened tooth design grips from any angle, thus making this locking pliers very versatile. Vise-Grip is the only locking tools people ask for by name.
- Brand: Irwin
- Model: 7R
- MPN: 7R
- UPC: 038548101927
- Type: Locking Pliers
- Size: 7"
- Jaw Type: Straight
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Irwin Vise Grip 7R Straight Jaw Locking Pliers 7"
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|