JET 140511 JWS-770A Winch Stacker
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Capacity: 770 pounds
- Turning Radius: 360 degrees
- Max. Height: 59 inches
- Handles standard 40 x 48 inch pallets
- Safety cage prevents materials falling backward and allows load visibility
- Heavy-duty 6 x 1-1/4 inch swivel rear casters feature parking brakes for added safety
- Adjustable handle is equipped with an automatic brake design that prevents the load from dropping
- The welded all-steel frame and powder coat finish provide maximum durability and protection
- Capacity: 770 lbs
- Pallet Capacity (L x W): 48 x 40"
- Load Center: 18"
- Max Lift Height: 59"
- Min Fork height: 3"
- Turning Radius: 360/31 deg/in.
- Handle Force Required at capacity: 35 lbs
- Handle Strokes to reach max height (no load/max load): 44 / 70
- Handle Rotations to Max height: 33
- Fork Dimensions: 36 x 3 x 1-3/4"
- Overall Fork Width (Min - Max): 6-3/8 - 30"
- Outrigger Size (W x H): 2-3/8 x 2-3/8"
- Outrigger inner Width (Min - Max): 33-1/2 - 49-1/2"
- Outrigger outter width (Min - Max): 38 - 59"
- Load Wheel Size (OD x W): 3-1/4 x 2" Nylon
- Caster Size (OD x W): 6 x 1-3/4" Bakelite
- Overall Dimension (L x W x H): 59 x 39-1/2 x 73"
UPC - 731325218114
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for JET 140511 JWS-770A Winch Stacker
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|