JET 187611 1-1/2 Ton 10' Lift
The 187611 includes:
- 1x JET 187611 JLP-150A-10 1-1/2 Ton 10' Lift
- Weston Style Dual Pawl Brake System- Double pawl design increases safety
- Alloy Steel Hooks- Industrial rated hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging. Hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing jobsite safety
- Needle Bearing Design- Promotes long hoist life with low wear reducing downtime
- Grade 80 Load Chain- Grade 80 black oxide coated load chain for durability
- All Steel Construction- Impact resistant covers that provide durability and protection
- Compact Design- Smaller body and lightweight design for low headroom applications and use in confined areas
Jets JLP Series lever hoists are rugged all steel designed lifts designed for pulling, stretching, and hoisting in tight situations. With increased handle strength for more resistance to lateral forces, easier to change top hook, and easier disassembly, the dependability and superior quality of the JLP Series increases productivity and provides a quality lift system that is tough to match.
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Brand: JET
- Model: JLP-150A-10
- MPN: 187611
- UPC: 662755104282
- Type: Lift
- Load Capacity (Tons): 1-1/2
- Lift (Ft.): 10
- Overload Protection: No
- Shipyard Hooks: No
- Headroom (In.): 14-24/25
- Handle Length (In.): 16-1/7
- Lever Pull Force (LBF): 49
- Lift per Turn (In.): 7/8
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.