JET 187906 6 Ton 35' Lift
The 187906 includes:
- 1x JET 187906 JLP-600A-35 6 Ton 35' Lift
- Weston Style Dual Pawl Brake System- Double pawl design increases safety
- Alloy Steel Hooks- Industrial rated hooks rotate 360 degrees for easy rigging. Hooks slowly stretch to indicate an overload situation increasing jobsite safety
- Needle Bearing Design- Promotes long hoist life with low wear reducing downtime
- Grade 80 Load Chain- Grade 80 black oxide coated load chain for durability
- All Steel Construction- Impact resistant covers that provide durability and protection
- Compact Design- Smaller body and lightweight design for low headroom applications and use in confined areas
With all steel construction, the JET JLP-A Series Lever Hoist is a purchase that can last you a lifetime. This lever hoist was built with both durability and safety in mind. It contains a dual pawl brake system, with alloy steel hooks that rotate 360 degrees to make rigging very easy and slowly stretches to give the user a visual cue of an overload. Furthermore, this JET JLP-A Series Lever Hoist comes with Overload Protection, a slip clutch designed to prevent the lifting or pulling of loads that can damage the hoist.The Grade 80 black oxide coated load chain will handle all the wear and tear you will put it through, while the compact and lightweight design will provide a level of versatility not found in many other lever hoists. So if you seek to make a wise and worth-while investment for a lever hoist that will surpass all your industrial needs, the JET JLP-A Series Lever Hoist is the one you've been looking for.
For all JET warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- Brand: JET
- Model: JLP-600A-35
- MPN: 187906
- UPC: 731325198089
- Type: Lift
- Capacity: 6 metric ton
- Rated Capacity: 13228 pound
- Standard Lift: 20'
- Headroom: 24.41
- Number of Falls: 2
- Load Chain Diameter: 10 mm
- Lever Length: 16.14"
- Required pounds of pull to lift capacity: 77
- Lift per Full Turn of handle: 0.34"
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please visit Jet's service center page.
Overall Rating for JET 187906 6 Ton 35' Lift
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|