Jet 331910 3" JHPB-30 Manual Hydraulic Pipe Bender
Promotion applies to metalforming machinery only. Accessories are not included. Exclusions may apply.
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Simple manual operation for ease of use
- Eight bending dies included standard (1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2", 2-1/2", 3")
- Rotating stand locks in three positions for stability and versatility
- Heavy-duty hydraulic cylinder capable of bending schedule 40 pipe
- Completely manual so external power is not needed
- Inside Radius at 90 degree bend:
If getting pipe to bend and not break is an art form, then the 331900 from Jet is like Michelangelo. The JHPB-20 is a 2'' Manual Hydraulic Pipe Bender that is run completely manually, no external power sources are needed. It's easy to use manually and includes six standard bending dies (1/2", 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2") so you can carry out a wide range of pipe bending applications. Work any way you need with the rotating stand, which locks into 3 different positions. No matter how or for what you are bending pipe, you'll find this great tool from Jet is more than up to the task.
The 331910 includes:
- Eight (8) Assorted Bending Dies
- One (1) Hydraulic Pipe Bender
- Height: 19 inch
- Width: 17 inch
- Length: 40 inch
- Weight: 260 pound
- Pipe Size Capacity (in.): 1/2 - 3
- Max. Pipe wall thickness (in.): 6/25
- Maximum Load (Tons): 20
- Piston Stroke (in.): 12-5/8
- Ram Diameter (in.): 2-1/3