JET 354165 JDP-15M 3/4 HP, 1 PH, 115/230 V 15" Bench Mount Drill Press
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- 16 speeds lets you choose the best speed for the job
- Quick release crank operated worktable height adjustment rotates + or - 45° for versatility
- Hinged metal belt and pulley cover provides easy access to the quick adjustment motor mount to allow rapid spindle speed changes
- "X" pattern mounting grooves in table allow mounting a fence when table is in reverse position
- Depth stop displays inch/mm and has a quick set bolt for fast, accurate adjustments
- Spindle has high-quality ball bearing construction for long life
- Adjustable tension spindle return spring is ideal for repetitive drilling of the same depth
The 354165 includes:
- Jet JDP-15M Bench Mount Drill Press
- Part Number: 354165
- Swing: 15"
- Spindle Travel: 3-1/8"
- Spindle Distance to Table: 16-1/2" max.
- Spindle Distance to Base: 24"
- Spindle Speed: 200 - 3630 RPM
- Spindle Taper: MT-2/JT-33
- Drilling Capacity: 5/8"
- Chuck Size: 5/8"
- Column Diameter: 2-7/8"
- Table Size: 16-1/2" x 13"
- Base Size: 10-7/8" x 18-1/2"
- Motor HP: 3/4HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Phase
- Motor Voltage: 115/230V
- Prewired: 115V
- Spindle Speeds: 16
- Amps: 9/4.5
- Model Number: JDP-15M
- Brand: Jet
- Overall Dimensions: 39-1/2" x 13" x 31"
- Height: 12"
- Width: 23"
- Length: 32"
- Weight: 163 pounds
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for JET 354165 15" Bench Mount Drill Press
A heavy monster with plenty of power
By Daniel from Lowelll, MA on February 10, 2012
Mine arrived with the power cord pinched and the pulley cover out of alignment such that it rattled something terrible. Some tweaking fixed the cover well enough and the power cord does not appear to be electrically damaged, just cosmetically. I would have expected better care in packing, though.
Easy to use
Lots of speed options
Lots of ways to adjust table make short work many kinds of challenging operations
Upper and lower limits on depth of cut are a nice feature to reduce fatigue and makes targeting easy.
Cons:Table elevator operations is not as smooth as expected.
Dislike rough surface on table - would have preferred smooth like a bandsaw table.