JET 354169 3/4 HP, 1 PH, 115 V 16-1/2" Floor Drill Press
The 354169 includes:
- 1x JET 354169 JDP-17MF 3/4 HP, 1 PH, 115 V 16-1/2" Floor Drill Press
- 16 speeds lets you choose the best speed for the job
- Quick release crank operated worktable height adjustment rotates + or - 45° for versatility
- Hinged metal belt and pulley cover provides easy access to the quick adjustment motor mount to allow rapid spindle speed changes
- "X" pattern mounting grooves in table allow mounting a fence when table is in reverse position
- Depth stop displays inch/mm and has a quick set bolt for fast, accurate adjustments
- Spindle has high-quality ball bearing construction for long life
- Adjustable tension spindle return spring is ideal for repetitive drilling of the same depth
- Built-in worklight (bulb not included) provides additional visibility of your work
The JET JDP-17MF floor drill press is a true woodworkers drill press. With 16 speeds, it lets you choose the best speed for the job. It comes equipped with a quick release crank operated worktable, work light, X-pattern mounting grooves, depth stop, and adjustable tension spindle return spring which is ideal for repetitive drilling of the same depth.
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Brand: JET
- Model: JDP-17MF
- MPN: 354169
- UPC: 662755104114
- Type: Drill Press
- Swing: 16-1/2"
- Spindle Travel: 4-3/8"
- Spindle Distance to Table: 29-1/8" max.
- Spindle Distance to Base: 49"
- Spindle Speed: 200 - 3630 RPM
- Spindle Taper: MT-2
- Drilling Capacity: 5/8"
- Chuck Size: 5/8"
- Column Diameter: 3-1/8"
- Table Size: 13-3/4"
- Base Size: 11-1/8" x 19-5/8"
- Motor HP: 3/4HP
- Motor Phase: 1 Phase
- Motor Voltage: 115/230V
- Prewired: 115V
- Spindle Speeds: 16
- Amps: 9/4.5
- Height: 12-4/5"
- Width: 23-1/2"
- Length: 54-1/2"
- Weight: 209 pounds
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.