JET 354170 20" Floor Drill Press
JET 354170 JDP-20MF 20" Floor Drill Press
Sale excludes all HOT BUY marked machinery and all metalworking accessories. Other exclusions may apply.
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- 20" floor standing drill press 1-1/2 HP, 1 PH, 115/230 V
- Hinged metal belt and pulley cover coupled with quick adjustment motor mount allow rapid changing of spindle speeds
- Rotating, 45° tilting, crank-operated worktable with quick release clamp
- On/off switch located on front of the drill press head
- A 1/2" diameter external positive depth stop with three nut locking feature for quick adjustment
- Adjustable tension spindle return spring
- Spindle is supported by high quality ball bearings
- Built-in work lamp on all models, bulb not included.
The 354170 includes:
- Jet JDP-20MF Floor Drill Press
- Drill Chuck
- Chuck Key
- Part Number: 354170
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 1 Phase, 115/230 Volts, Prewired 115 Volts
- Number of Spindle Speeds: 12
- Range of Spindle Speeds: 150 - 4,200 RPM
- Spindle Taper: MT-3
- Max Distance Spindle to Table: 29-1/8"
- T-Slots Number and Size: 5/8"
- Column Diameter: 3-3/8"
- Base Dimensions: 13-5/8"x22-3/8"
- Drilling Capacity Cast Iron: 1"
- Quill Travel: 4-5/8"
- Table Size: 18-5/8"x16-1/8"
- Chuck Size: 3/4"
- Drills to Center of Circle: 20-1/2"
- Spindle Distance to Base: 46-3/4"
- Model Number: JDP-20MF
- Brand: Jet
- Dimensions: 33"x19"x67"
- Weight: 293 pounds
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.