JET 418458 2pk 3/4 X .035 X 5/8 Intenss Pro Bandsaw Blades for MBS-1014W-1/3
- Ideal for intensive production cutting operations across a wide range of metals.
- Positive rake angle tooth design and variable pitch for optimum cutting efficiency in high-production cutting operations
- Triple tempered M-42 cobalt high speed steel teeth combined with a fatigue resistant alloy steel backing strip.
- Easy penetration, excellent chip clearance and reduced noise levels.
- High quality surface finish and faster, straighter cuts.
- Ideal for steels up to HRC 45, tool and stainless steels and nickel based and non-ferrous alloys
Intenss PRO is a bi-metal blade ideal for intensive production cutting. Its positive rake angle and variable pitch tooth geometry provide excellent cutting efficiency. It offers easy penetration, excellent chip clearance, low noise levels, quality surface finish and faster, straighter cuts. It is a good choice for steels up to HRC 45, tool and stainless steels and nickel based and non-ferrous alloys.
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
The 418458 includes:
- Starrett 2 pack of 3/4 x .035 x 5/8 Intenss Pro for MBS-1014W-1/3
UPC - 731325265071
Overall Rating for JET 418458 2pk 3/4 X .035 X 5/8 Intenss Pro Bandsaw Blades for MBS-1014W-1/3
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|