JET 418494 2pk 1/2 X .025 X 6/10 Intenss Pro-Die Band Saw Blades - VBS-3612
- Triple tempered M-42 cobalt high speed steel teeth combined with a fatigue resistant alloy steel backing strip.
- Longevity and chip clearing advantages of bi-metal unique saw technology.
- Available in a variety of tooth pitches up to a maximum width of 1/2."
- Ideal for contour and general purpose cutting.
- Resists heat, abrasion and shock, allowing faster cutting rates
- Horizontal and vertical machines.
- Ideal for tool, die and mold steels, stainless steels and nickel based and non-ferrous alloys.
Intenss PRO is a bi-metal blade ideal for intensive production cutting. Its positive rake angle and variable pitch tooth geometry provide excellent cutting efficiency. It offers easy penetration, excellent chip clearance, low noise levels, quality surface finish and faster, straighter cuts. It is a good choice for steels up to HRC 45, tool and stainless steels and nickel based and non-ferrous alloys.
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service at (888) 804-7129, or for technical issues call (800) 274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
The 418494 includes:
- Starrett 2 pack of 1/2 x .025 x 6/10 Intenss Pro-Die for VBS-3612
UPC - 731325265255
Overall Rating for JET 418494 2pk 1/2 X .025 X 6/10 Intenss Pro-Die Band Saw Blades - VBS-3612
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|