JET 454510 10 Ton Hydraulic Toe Jack
The 454510 includes:
- 1x JET 454510 JTJ-10ST 10Ton Toe Jack
- Overload Protection valve prevents lifting loads past maximum capacity
- Electric welded bases and cylinders virtually eliminating leaks for proven reliability
- High or low extreme temperature fluxuations do not affect jack performance increasing durability
- Heat treated piston resists corrosion
- Convenient swivel socket for multi-directional use
- Dual purpose jack designed for low or high clearances increases versatility
- Lifting, pushing, spreading, bending, pressing or straightening capabilities for multi-function use
- Pump handle included
JET JTJ Series Toe Jacks are heavy-duty, industrial, dual purpose jacks. They are designed for lifting loads with low or high clearances. This makes the JET Toe Jack ideal for house moving, machinery installation and applications at shipyards, bridge building, or plant construction sites. JET JTJ Series Toe Jacks comply with ANSI/ASME B30.1 standards
For all JET warranty issues, please call (800) 274-6848.
- Complies with ANSI/ASME B30.1 Standards
- Brand: JET
- Model: JTJ-10ST
- MPN: 454510
- UPC: 662755914027
- Type: Hydraulic Toe Jack
- Weight: 84 lbs.
- Head Height Maximum: 18-1/2-in
- Head Height Minimum: 13-1/8-in
- Toe Height Maximum: 6-13/16-in
- Toe Height Minimum: 1-1/8-in
- Toe Lift: 5-3/4-in
- Toe Size: 2-3/8 in. x 4 in.
- Package Qty.: 1
This item is covered by WMH's 2 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for JET 454510 10 Ton Hydraulic Toe Jack
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|