Jet 550022 RD-60-1, 55-lb. Rock Drill
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Heavy-duty forged steel construction for industry proven durability
- Multi-position throttle for trouble-free starting
- Industrial ratchet and pawl design prevents clockwise rotation and potential tool damage
- Rubber-gripped, T-handle design reduces vibration and permits convenient jobsite transportation
- Latch type tool retainer
The 550022 includes:
- One (1) JET RD60-1, 55-lb. Rock Drill
- Hex Shank Size: 1 x 4-1/4"
- Piston Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Piston Stroke: 2-9/16"
- Chuck Rotation: LEFT
- Free Speed: 200 RPM
- Blows Per Minute: 1,800
- Force Per Blow at 90 PSI: 75 pound-force per foot
- Air Pressure: 90 psi
- Air Consumption: 91 cfm
- Air Inlet (NPT): 3/4"
- Air Hose Inner Diameter: 3/4"
- Vibration Value: 17-1/2 m/s2
- Overall Length: 3/4"
- Overall Length (2): 22-3/8"
This item is covered by WMH's 1 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.