Jet 628900 1 HP, 1 PH, 115 V Model 10-20 Plus Benchtop Sander
For Pre-Sales questions on Jet Tools and Machinery, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Infinitely variable-speed control produces the ultimate finish at a rate from 0 to 12 feet per minute and prevents machine overload
- Patented conveyor belt Trackers dramatically reduce the need for manual belt adjustments
- Precision-machined and balanced extruded aluminum drum is self-cooling to protect the surface being sanded from heat-damage
- Sealed and permanently lubricated drum ball bearings for longer life
- Precision-flattened reinforced steel conveyor bed and no-give power feed belt provide a flat sanding surface for better results
- Adjustable drum height and downward pressure feature virtually eliminates snipe
- Large cast-iron handwheel adjusts height at 1/16" per turn for precise sanding thickness control
- Patented abrasive take-up fasteners make changing abrasives quick and easy
This compact little benchtop sander works great for your smaller projects. If you are a scroll sawer to a medium project person you can sand up to 20" pieces on this little workhorse.
The 628900 includes:
- Jet 10-20 Plus Benchtop Sander
- On/off switch with overload protection is front-mounted for operator's convenience
- One feed and one drive motor for superior sanding control
- Continuous-duty, 1HP motor is designed for heavier use for longer periods of time
- Part Number: 628900
- Maximum Board Width: 20" (2 passes)
- Maximum Board Thickness: 3"
- Minimum Board Length: 2-1/4"
- Minimum Board Thickness: 1/32"
- Drum Diameter: 5"
- Drum Length: 10"
- Drum Speed: 1700 RPM
- Conveyor Speed: 0-12 SFPM
- Conveyor Motor: 43 in-lbs torque direct drive, dc
- Dust Port Diameter: 4 OD/in
- Motor: 1 HP, Single Phase, 115 Volts Prewired, 7 Amps
- Height: 20"
- Width: 20"
- Length: 27"
- Weight: 104 pounds
This item is covered by WMH's 5 Year Warranty and Jet's Red Assurance Protection Plan.
WMH Stands behind every product it sells with outstanding customer service and support. Their multitude of service repair centers offer quick turnarounds and most of the time they can authorize warranty repair, assist you in locating replacement parts, and perform routine maintenance and large repairs on your tools and machinery. To find a service center near you, please call 1-800-274-6848.